This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Backport installed-compiler support to 3.4 branch
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:59:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Backport installed-compiler support to 3.4 branch
- References: <200505022337.j42NbG1s027849@sirius.codesourcery.com>
> V3 people: it's my intention to backport a minimal set of
> patches necessary for testing an install libstdc++. That will be a
> subset of all the work done on the mainline; principally the DejaGNU
> bits, but not all of the Makefile bits, as I don't want to break any
> existing testing procedures that people are using for the branches.
> Before I check anything in, I'll post and solicit comments for 24
> hours, but if you have objections to this plan in principle please let
> me know.
Please, as part of this, document how install testing is supposed to work in test.html.