This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Move some "is a separate page for"-project links intothe TOC
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:49:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Move some "is a separate page for"-project links intothe TOC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 3 May 2005, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> In projects/index.html there are now 8 projects for which the TOC entry
> only links to a comment about a separate page for that project, e.g.
I have to admit I was wondering about your plans for these. :-)
> This patch simply moves the links to those other pages into the TOC.
Okay, looks fine.
> After this patch, there are still four projects with full (but short)
> descriptions of what the project is about. I'm not sure what to do
> about them. Ideas?
Implement them and remove them from the list? Seriously, I think we
can just keep them there -- just remove the "Other languages" section,
which doesn't really provide any benefit.