This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch [cygwin/mingw/symbian?]: Fix PR 21801 and PR 21275 dllimportbug
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 09:45:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch [cygwin/mingw/symbian?]: Fix PR 21801 and PR 21275 dllimportbug
- References: <email@example.com>
There may be a problem with this on sh-symbian. That target does not
currently set DECL_NON_ADDR_CONST_P for dllimports, even though some of
the comments in config/sh/symbian.c suggest that it should (are those
comments just leftovers from winnt.c?) Could a sh-symbian maintainer
help with this? Nick, I'm cc'ing you since you contributed symbian.c. Do
I need to guard DECL_NON_ADDR_CONST_P in handle_dll_attribute with a
No I do not think so. I think that this was just a snafu on my part...