This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: fix FreeBSD/sparc64 bootstrap failure
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>,Loren James Rittle <rittle at labs dot mot dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:58:52 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix FreeBSD/sparc64 bootstrap failure
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> For now this is on mainline, but the 4.0 branch has the same problem,
> and I plan to apply this patch there a bit later.
> 2005-04-30 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> PR bootstrap/20633
> * config/freebsd-spec.h (FBSD_CPP_SPEC): Add %(cpp_arch).
Ouch, I'm afraid my fingers were a bit too fast today, and addition to
mainline and the 4.0 branch, I also committed this to the 3.4 branch.
It does not seem to cause problems there (survived a bootstrap on FreeBSD
4.11/i386), but still: should I revert this commit or can/should it stay?