This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] remove broken links in java/done.html
- From: Erik Poupaert <erik dot poupaert at gmail dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gerald at pfeifer dot com, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,erik dot poupaert at skynet dot be
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:48:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] remove broken links in java/done.html
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org><4274416A.email@example.com>
> Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > These links have been down on April 4th, and still are down as of this
> > writing, so I'm removing them.
I can't solve any such problem right away, unfortunately. Therefore, please remove
the link in the interim. I'll keep you posted on any changes.