This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: update DejaGnu bug reporting info
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:38:35 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: update DejaGnu bug reporting info
- References: <42228CA0.email@example.com>
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Ben Elliston wrote:
> I stumbled across this the other day. Now that we're in stage 1, I'm
> committing the
> following patch as obvious.
Documentation patches which are applicable to 4.0 branch should go there
as well as mainline.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)