This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix inline_asm-2.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: patch Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:36:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix inline_asm-2.c
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 26, 2005, at 11:36 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
I had messed gcc.dg/tree-ssa/inline_asm-2.c when I wrote it, I had
a non pure/const function (even though it ended the function) would
This patch just takes that into account and fixes the test.
I applied this to the 4.0 branch since it fails there also.