This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mips profiling patch
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:08:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: mips profiling patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
James E Wilson <email@example.com> writes:
> The only question I have about the patch is whether it should go in
> gcc-4.0. I think it is harmless and should be included, but I don't
> feel strongly about that.
Since it doesn't sound like a regression, I guess it's Mark's call.
> * mips.h (NO_PROFILE_COUNTERS): Define.
OK for mainline though.