This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.0 PATCH] Disable Tree-SRA for the Ada compiler
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: ebotcazou at adacore dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:26:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [4.0 PATCH] Disable Tree-SRA for the Ada compiler
- References: <10502260318.AA14016@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Feb 25, 2005, at 10:18 PM, Richard Kenner wrote:
I'm working on x86_64 and have very few ACATS failures and am working
the few that remain. Let's take any problems caused by SRA one at a
If we disable it, we're likely to end up keeping it that way.
Even on powerpc-darwin, we only have 15 failures left which is not bad
to 100 or so we started with, when finally Ada was bootstrapping on
I think Geert Bosch is starting to do a regular bootstraps on this