This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] Fix leak in _Rb_tree::_M_insert (stl_tree.h)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Earl Chew <earl_chew at agilent dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:21:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] Fix leak in _Rb_tree::_M_insert (stl_tree.h)
- References: <421E8AE2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Would there be a way to systematize these expclicit try-block without
efficiency loss (a la RAII or sentry)?
Indeed, seems a nice medium-term project! But I agree with Chew that
short-term we should probably just consistently use a try/catch here. I'd
like to apply his patch to mainline, 4.0, 3.4 (and 3.3 too?)