This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [m68k] PING: two unreviewed ColdFire patches
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Peter Barada <peter at the-baradas dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:31:23 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [m68k] PING: two unreviewed ColdFire patches
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> I'm currently bootstrapping mainline on that m68k box. If everything
> goes well, I'll have a compiler ready by tomorrow and test-results
> (without the patch) before Sunday. Then I'll apply the patch and
> re-run the testsuite. Testing m68k patches is not for the impatient ;-)
> 2004-12-06 Peter Barada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/m68k/m68k.h (HARD_REGNO_MODE_OK): Disallow bytes
> in address registers.
> * config/m68k/m68k.c (hard_regno_mode_ok): Likewise.
> * config/m68k/m68k.md: Replace 's' with 'i' in 4th
> alternative of addsi3_5200.
This revised patch is OK for mainline, once bootstrap and regression
testing completes. With a four or five day turn-around for a baseline
and the patch itself should be around next Thursday or Friday :)
Thanks for your patience,