This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] tr1::mem_fn and tr1::function, take 2
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Douglas Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:50:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] tr1::mem_fn and tr1::function, take 2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Douglas Gregor wrote:
This is version 2 of my tr1::mem_fn and tr1::function patch, originally posted
here:no-exceptions, you mean?! Great!
Only trivial changes in this version:
- Compiles with -fexceptions
- Fix licensing a la Paolo's patch earlierI cannot imagine why not! I would say, if the other maintainers don't
object during the
Tested 2 days ago on i686-pc-linux-gnu with no regressions; sanity check is
running as I type.
Okay to commit?
next 1-2 days or so, please go ahead (I suppose your CVS account is now
Thank you very much,