This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty addition (for binutils): unlink_if_ordinary
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- To: <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:22:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: libiberty addition (for binutils): unlink_if_ordinary
But the patch is to libiberty, not gcc. And it doesn't seem logical to
throttle other projects because of the current mainline state of gcc...
>>> DJ Delorie <email@example.com> 21.02.05 19:29:48 >>>
> This patch has been pending for almost a month, and I can't see why
> this can't be applied;
Because gcc is in bugfix-only mode. This doesn't fix a bug.