This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty addition (for binutils): unlink_if_ordinary
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: JBeulich at novell dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:29:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: libiberty addition (for binutils): unlink_if_ordinary
- References: <email@example.com>
> This patch has been pending for almost a month, and I can't see why
> this can't be applied;
Because gcc is in bugfix-only mode. This doesn't fix a bug.