This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran, committed] Obvious fix, remove failing test
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:11:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gfortran, committed] Obvious fix, remove failing test
- References: <4219EAB2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> The attached patch, which I committed under the obviously correct rule fixes
> the issue with int_1.f90. I also removed achar_1.f90, as I wasn't able to
> quickly identify the cause of the failure.
I didn't commit this, because there seems to be a whole series of patches in
the tree which haven't been posted to the mailing list.