This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-outof-ssa.c: Remove SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:07:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-outof-ssa.c: Remove SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 11:31 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS.
> remove_ssa_form is always passed flag SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS, so it
> seems that we don't actually need to check for it.
> The patch removes the flag and all uses of it.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2005-02-20 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-outof-ssa.c (SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS): Remove.
> (SSANORM_COALESCE_PARTITIONS, SSANORM_USE_COALESCE_LIST):
> Adjust their definitions.
> (remove_ssa_form): Don't check for SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS.
> (rewrite_out_of_ssa): Don't use SSANORM_REMOVE_ALL_PHIS.
This is fine (it's probably a remnant of the ability to take specific
variables out of ssa form, which we removed several months ago).