This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR13770
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:05:14 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR13770
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Richard Guenther wrote:
> > It seems I never submitted this fix.
> > Ok for mainline?
> OK, but ... does zone actually work? (I thought there were some
> lingering problems with it.) If it doesn't work, we should document
> that fact here as well.
I checked that it works by bootstrapping with gc=zone enabled and
committed the patch. Ok for 3.4, too, if bootstrapping with zone
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>