This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/18663
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:39:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/18663
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> This is OK for mainline. I guess having a fixed lower bound and
> a variable upper bound (and vice versa) is rare enough not to
> be worth optimizing?
I think so, at least for 4.0.x, judging from the ACATS results with
tree-checking enabled. But Richard is holding back a better patch so this
will likely be revisited for 4.1.
I've installed the fix and closed the PR.