This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't assume const/pure calls are total (fix PR tree-optimization/19828)
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 18 Feb 2005 17:02:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't assume const/pure calls are total (fix PR tree-optimization/19828)
- References: <20050218163235.GX15935@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> As per discussion in PR tree-optimization/19828, we should not assume
> const/pure calls are total and therefore can't hoist them out of loops
> unless we know they will be executed (at least once).
You mean just 'pure', not 'const/pure'.