This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 64-bit multilib for Darwin
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:59:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64-bit multilib for Darwin
- References: <4213DCF5.email@example.com>
Stan Shebs wrote:
This patch takes the fateful step of enabling 64-bit multilib for
Darwin 8. It's known to be broken for 64-bit libjava (asm bits here
and there, and possibly a linker bug), but I expect to resolve
these soon, and not very many people even have all the bits needed
to discover this breakage, so am not bothering to disable libjava
build just yet.
You're bothering me ;)
But I hope I can disable with --disable-multilib.