This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [csl-arm] PATCH: Put libunwind.S into LIB2ADDEH
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Feb 2005 13:43:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [csl-arm] PATCH: Put libunwind.S into LIB2ADDEH
- References: <200502160644.j1G6ieaG025181@sirius.codesourcery.com>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
> * configure.ac: Never set STMP_FIXINC or STMP_FIXPROTO when
> building a Canadian cross.
> * configure: Regenerated.
I guess this is only necessary due to the age of the branch, and
fixincludes works fine in HEAD?