This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cft][avr/h8] reorg libgcc for double == float
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:12:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [cft][avr/h8] reorg libgcc for double == float
- References: <BE37E89C.916Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 05:57:48PM -0500, Paul Schlie wrote:
> For consistency, might it be possible to also similarly conditionally
> define the remaining LIBGCC2 supported types and corresponding modes?
No. What you want is an entirely different configuration scheme.