This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 18785: alternative patch
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:49:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 18785: alternative patch
- References: <email@example.com>
I like it. I think this is a very extensible solution to the problem and
while a lookup table may be faster in some cases I don't think that this
is going to be heavily utilized code and so it shouldn't matter as much
- at least not right off.