This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cfgbuild.c: Remove unused arguments from find_basic_blocks.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:18:59 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] cfgbuild.c: Remove unused arguments from find_basic_blocks.
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2005-02-14 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * basic-block.h: Adjust the prototype for find_basic_blocks.
> * cfgbuild.c (find_basic_blocks): Remove unused arguments.
> * passes.c (rest_of_handle_loop_optimize): Adjust the call to
This is OK for mainline.