This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 18785: alternative patch
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:03:20 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: PR 18785: alternative patch
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> (I don't have any particular comment between the two approaches, although
> a testcase such as that in Roger's patch - but actually specifying
> -fexec-charset in dg-options - should be included.)
If you check-out gcc.dg/charset/charset.exp, you'll see that
"-fexec-charset=IBM-1047" is passed by default. More importantly,
placing the testcase from my patch in the tree fails without my
patch, but passes with it.