This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH fix --enable-mapped-location build failures
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:21:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH fix --enable-mapped-location build failures
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <420CF485.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Per Bothner wrote:
There as been some bit-rotting of --enable-mapped-location as people
have made various changes in line-number-related code without
testing with --enable-mapped-location. The attached patches fix
these, except in gcc/java, which I will submit separately.
I've included a patch for cp/decl.c since it is the same change
as in c-decl.c.
Ok for mainline?
The cp/decl.c change is OK.