This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Douglas Gregor <dgregor at cs dot indiana dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:54:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Unify member pointer to member function pointer
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <0BB1FFD9-6B03-11D9-8E9B-000A95B0EC64@cs.indiana.edu> <41F92398.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Douglas Gregor wrote:
FYI, I've received notification that my copyright assignment is now in
effect. I've retested the patch on i686-pc-linux-gnu and all is (still)
well for g++; libstdc++ tests are still running.
We're actually supposed to verify that your assignment has been recorded
by the FSF, rather than just take your word for it, but I don't have an
easy way to do that. However, once another maintainer verifies that all
is in order (which will be easy for someone with appropriate access to
the FSF machine), your patch is fine. Would someone please volunteer to
verify Doug's assignment is on file?