This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] passes.c: Don't call cleanup_cfg from rest_of_handle_loop_optimize.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:13:06 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] passes.c: Don't call cleanup_cfg from rest_of_handle_loop_optimize.
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2005-02-14 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * passes.c (rest_of_handle_loop_optimize): Remove calls to
> delete_dead_jumptables and cleanup_cfg.
This is OK for mainline.