This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH fix --enable-mapped-location build failures
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:25:50 +0530
- Subject: Re: PATCH fix --enable-mapped-location build failures
- References: <420CF485.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Per Bothner wrote:
> There as been some bit-rotting of --enable-mapped-location as people
> have made various changes in line-number-related code without
> testing with --enable-mapped-location. The attached patches fix
> these, except in gcc/java, which I will submit separately.
> I've included a patch for cp/decl.c since it is the same change
> as in c-decl.c.
BTW, the comment for the function linemap_add() in
libcpp/line-map.c is slightly mangled:
FROM_LINE should be monotonic increasing across calls to this
function. A call to this function can relocate the previous set of
A call to this function can relocate the previous set of
maps, so any stored line_map pointers should not be used. */
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/