This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ada/19942, Ada bootstrap failure, gnat_type_for_mode and unknown types
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:04:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ada/19942, Ada bootstrap failure, gnat_type_for_mode and unknown types
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 13, 2005, at 14:37, Andrew Pinski wrote:
The problem is that we can ask the type_for_mode for modes which
be made a type for, CCmode is one of them. This is like the patch
applied to the fortran front-end back in August.
This patch fixes the problem and gets us back to where we were for
this latent bug.
Yes, please apply. Thanks, Andrew!