This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] passes.c: Remove dead assignments.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:01:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [patch] passes.c: Remove dead assignments.
Attached is a patch to remove dead assignments. I should have removed
these in my last commit.
Tested by bulding cc1. Committed as obvious.
2005-02-13 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* passes.c (rest_of_handle_gcse): Remove dead assignments to
tem and tem2.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/passes.c,v
retrieving revision 2.66
diff -u -d -p -r2.66 passes.c
--- passes.c 13 Feb 2005 03:49:53 -0000 2.66
+++ passes.c 13 Feb 2005 03:52:16 -0000
@@ -1051,7 +1051,6 @@ rest_of_handle_gcse (void)
things up. Then possibly re-run CSE again. */
if (tem || tem2)
- tem = tem2 = 0;
rebuild_jump_labels (get_insns ());
cleanup_cfg (CLEANUP_EXPENSIVE | CLEANUP_PRE_LOOP);