This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Split simplify_unary_operation andsimplify_binary_operation
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:50:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Split simplify_unary_operation andsimplify_binary_operation
- References: <420B3FD3.email@example.com> <420B4037.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > 2005-02-10 Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com>
> > * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_unary_operation_1): Extract from...
> > (simplify_unary_operation): ... this one.
> > (simplify_binary_operation_1): Extract from...
> > (simplify_binary_operation): ... this one.
Maybe you could split the individual functions out more? They're still
huge monolithic functions. Just opinion, can't approve it either way.