This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Always build libgcc_eh.a
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:15:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Always build libgcc_eh.a
- References: <20050211203524.GA7617@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The first thing I tried was to check for libgcc_eh.a during configure. That
> works, but my normal process is to build a --disable-shared toolchain, then
> glibc, then an --enable-shared toolchain. When I go back to my glibc
> working directory, I can't rebuild glibc any more. It only pulls in
> libgcc.a, and the EH routines are now missing.
Doesn't it work to reconfigure glibc after building the --enable-shared
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."