This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build_function_type_list crashes if there are no arguments
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:51:25 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: build_function_type_list crashes if there are no arguments
On 10 Feb 2005, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> 2005-02-10 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
> * tree.c (build_function_type_list): Work correctly if there are
> no arguments.
This is Ok for mainline.
> Why don't I just call build_function_type? Because I am walking
> through a table calling build_function_type_list on each entry.
But I'm still a bit confused how you get from a table to calling
a function with a variable number of arguments without knowing
how many arguments you have :)