This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Vectorizer: resolve mix of pointer and object: take 2 part 3
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:39:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Vectorizer: resolve mix of pointer and object: take 2 part 3
- References: <OF5474248B.B33AC393-ONC2256FA4.0024C28F-C2256FA4.0030C894@il.ibm.com>
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:52:50AM +0200, Ira Rosen wrote:
> * tree-vectorizer.c (vect_get_base_and_offset): Remove.
> (vect_is_simple_iv_evolution): Remove redundant parameter
> and step check.
> (vect_analyze_scalar_cycles): Call vect_is_simple_iv_evolution
> without last parameter.
> (vect_analyze_pointer_ref_access): Get access_fn as parameter.
> Return pointer step. Call vect_is_simple_iv_evolution without
> last parameter. Check only that the step is multiple of size
> type. Remove stmt_vinfo updates.
> (vect_get_memtag_and_dr): Remove.
> (vect_get_memtag): New function.
> (vect_address_analysis): New function.
> (vect_object_analysis): New function.
> (vect_analyze_data_refs): Call vect_object_analysis and
> vect_get_memtag. Update stmt_vinfo fields.
Thanks for the cleanup.