This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Vectorizer: resolve mix of pointer and object: take 2 part 2
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:10:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Vectorizer: resolve mix of pointer and object: take 2 part 2
- References: <OFE9258AA5.392B1015-ONC2256FA3.0049C01B-C2256FA4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:50:45AM +0200, Ira Rosen wrote:
> *************** array_base_name_differ_p (struct data_re
> + gcc_assert (!POINTER_TYPE_P (ta) && !POINTER_TYPE_P (tb));
I'll let it go for now, but I don't see this support routine being
specific to vectorization. Thus I don't see how you can presume
that we're not talking about two objects that also happen to be of
Patch is approved.