This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanup for linear transform: use standard_iv_increment_position
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:53:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cleanup for linear transform: use standard_iv_increment_position
- References: <20050209165603.GA19414@napoca.cri.ensmp.fr>
On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 05:56:03PM +0100, Sebastian Pop wrote:
> * lambda-code.c (lambda_loopnest_to_gcc_loopnest, perfect_nestify):
> Use standard_iv_increment_position for computing the bsi position
> for create_iv.
This part is ok.
> * tree-ssa-loop-manip.c (standard_iv_increment_position): Ensure
> that the statement is not inserted after a condition expression:
> i.e. the inserted code should not be the last statement in a
> basic block.
This part is surely unrelated? Do you have a test case that
suggests that conditionals appear in latch blocks?