This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] doc updates
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Florian Villoing <villoing at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:56:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] doc updates
- References: <20050210134712.GU64490@adacore.com>
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> 2005-02-09 Florian Villoing <email@example.com>
> * gnat_ugn.texi: Fix typos.
> Use @command to display 'gcc', 'gnatbind', etc. insted of @code or
> Make proper use of @ref, @xref and @pxref to avoid duplication of "see"
> in the generated documentation.
Thanks for addressing some of the issues I mention in bug 15479 (list
extracted from that previously sent in
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-03/msg01018.html>). I think some
of the other issues listed in that bug are still present, but of course
once you think all the issues listed have been gone through and fixed in
the Ada manuals, the bug should be closed.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)