This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR bootstrap/19818: fix libcpp warnings
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:35:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR bootstrap/19818: fix libcpp warnings
- References: <4208C89B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't see why you added getopt and basename to the AC_CHECK_DECLS
list. It's lbasename and getopt_long that are used, and the macros
that you defined are not referenced anywhere.
They are used in libiberty.h and getopt.h respectively. You have to add
the AC_CHECK_DECLS otherwise they are declared as K&R function
declarations and you get a "missing prototype" warning.
Please run the gengtype changes by Geoff Keating.