This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR bootstrap/19818: fix libcpp warnings
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:56:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR bootstrap/19818: fix libcpp warnings
- References: <4208C89B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> writes:
> libcpp still has warnings when compiled with GCC 4.0.
> This is evident when you use --enable-bootstrap, which is how I tested
> this patch. As a nice side effect, this patch makes the marker
> functions emitted by gengtype accept a const void *. This makes sense
> because it is not the pointer that is changed, and allows one to use
> const more liberally in structs.
> The change to libcpp/macro.cc looked like a pasto to me.
> Bootstrapped/regtested powerpc-apple-darwin, ok for mainline?
I don't see why you added getopt and basename to the AC_CHECK_DECLS
list. It's lbasename and getopt_long that are used, and the macros
that you defined are not referenced anywhere.
Please run the gengtype changes by Geoff Keating.