This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: [treelang] Static variables and initializations
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tim Josling <tej at melbpc dot org dot au>
- Cc: "James A. Morrison" <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:58:57 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: PING: [treelang] Static variables and initializations
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, James A. Morrison wrote:
>> 2005-27-01 James A. Morrison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * treetree.c (tree_code_create_variable): Initialize DECL_EXTERNAL,
>> TREE_PUBLIC, and TREE_STATIC for var_decl to zero. Don't call
>> rest_of_decl_compilation on static variables.
>> (pushdecl): Put DECL_EXPRs into the current BIND_EXPR for automatic
>> 2005-01-27 James A. Morrison <email@example.com>
>> * execute/execute.exp: New file.
>> * execute/funccall.tree, execute/funccall-2.tree, execute/initial.tree,
>> execute/main.tree, execute/static.tree: New tests.
> PING: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-01/msg01970.html
Tim, what's your current situation as treelang maintainer? James has
been doing some patches (like the one above), but hasn't got much feed-
back so far.