This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Support integer <-> logical conversion as GNU extension
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Roger Sayle" <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 01:52:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Support integer <-> logical conversion as GNU extension
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> wrote:
> The following patch adds the ability to implicitly convert between
> integer and logical types to the gfortran front-end as a GNU
I am not sure what the current convention for Fortran is, but are not
extensions usually documented in the manual?