This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch for 4.0 regression
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:19:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch for 4.0 regression
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Richard Sandiford wrote:
>> Fixes an ICE on out-of-bounds accesses to arrays that are
>> stored in registers. This is a 4.0 regression from 3.4.
> This looks reasonable, but I'd be happier if it was tested on one
> or two more platforms, perhaps with different endianness, before
> committing it to mainline. I'll help by testing some platforms
Thanks. FWIW, it's also been bootstrapped & regression tested on
i686-pc-linux-gnu since I posted it, so that makes one big-endian
and one little-endian target.