This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch for 4.0 regression
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 06:26:55 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch for 4.0 regression
On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Fixes an ICE on out-of-bounds accesses to arrays that are
> stored in registers. This is a 4.0 regression from 3.4.
This looks reasonable, but I'd be happier if it was tested on one
or two more platforms, perhaps with different endianness, before
committing it to mainline. I'll help by testing some platforms