This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR debug/19345
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:48:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR debug/19345
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><41F89195.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.LNX.email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.LNX.email@example.com><41FAA5E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:51:52 -0800, Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> Are all types supposed to have a TYPE_STUB_DECL, regardless of where they
>> were created?
> I'm not sure. Every time I try to understand TYPE_STUB_DECL I get
> confused. Only Jason Merrill seems to have a firm grasp on that.
I'm not sure I do, either. I thought all class types should have
TYPE_STUB_DECL set, but I've never been clear on why it's necessary in
addition to putting the decl in TYPE_NAME.