This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #import and pch not working well
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:58:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: #import and pch not working well
- References: <C9EDBD7B-57CF-43F6-97BF-1E0272A9B267@apple.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <6330F804-226D-46EB-9839-9BA4E96847E7@apple.com> <email@example.com> <C465D13D-ABD6-4382-ABDF-9AF98CB7E1C1@apple.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:08 PM, Geoff Keating wrote:
Then you do need to ignore files in the list with stack_count zero.
Could you make a revised patch?
Yes check out my email from February 2, 2005 5:58:46 PM PST with the
I would include a http:// reference, but, alas, gcc is down still.