This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:16:34 -0800
- Subject: Java fiasco
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Last night, I got badly confused testing my patch that was supposed to
fix the Java build. I've now reverted this patch:
2005-01-31 Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gjavah.c (print_field_info): Mark static data members of
floating-point type with "__extension__".
as it does not seem to help.
Unfortunately, I'll be on the road most of the day. If there are any
remaining problems, a patch to add "&& 0" to this condition in
if (TREE_CODE (token->value) == REAL_CST
is pre-approved, as that is certain to get things back to a working
I appreciate Ranjit's help, and apologize for the mess.