This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Make four functions in cp/typeck.c static
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:00:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make four functions in cp/typeck.c static
- References: <200501252304.j0PN434X002718@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:04:08 +0100 (CET), Volker Reichelt <email@example.com> wrote:
> * cp-tree.h (commonparms): Remove prototype.
> (convert_arguments): Likewise.
> (PFN_FROM_PTRMEMFUNC): Remove.
These three are OK.
> (pfn_from_ptrmemfunc): Likewise.
> (original_type): Likewise.
These two seem like generally useful interfaces that should remain public
even if they aren't currently used by other files.