This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [treelang] Remove a warning from lex.l
- From: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca (James A. Morrison)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 01 Feb 2005 10:19:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [treelang] Remove a warning from lex.l
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com (James A. Morrison) writes:
> This patch removes a warning while building lex.l . This patch has been
> tested with make and make check-treelang. I'm doing a bootstrap and regtest
> right now on sparc-linux. Ok for mainline if bootstrap and testing passes?
The bootstrapped passed and retested without any failures on sparc-linux.
I've committed this as obvious.