This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: don't issue duplicate template errors
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:10:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: don't issue duplicate template errors
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
Doh! I've had an alternate patch for this bug ever since I learned
the original patch had caused so much trouble, and was wondering why
nobody bothered to review it. I just found out the reason: I hadn't
got 'round to actually posting it :-/
Here it is. Mark, can you tell whether the assumption after the `???'
comment is correct? If so, ok to install?
I *think* that the assumption is correct, in which case your patch is
OK. If it turns out to be incorrect, we'll deal with that at that time.
Patch OK, once you work out what test cases might need to change.